Monday, May 10, 2010

Mrs. Puckett TEACHER OF THE YEAR!

Our very own second grade teacher Mrs. Puckett was chosen a Southeast Idaho Teacher of the Year!
We are so lucky to know such a wonderful person who also happens to be a fantastic teacher. From the
students in her class to the parent walking down the hall, we
all shine a little brighter under Mrs. Puckett's care! She deserves every little bit of this award!


The Winning Essay...

My Favorite teacher is Mrs. Puckett, my second grade teacher, from Ammon Elementary, District 93.

1. She is a good helper.
2. She speaks kind words.
3. She shares a lot of information.
4. She does not turn away from other people.
5. She teaches us sign language.

My story of Mrs. Puckett

One time Mrs. Puckett gave me a part in a play. I was the lion. But when I got up to show the class my ROAR, they made fun of me. Then I started to cry. And when I looked upMrs. Puckett was there. She said my ROAR was great and I was the best lion she had ever heard. Now I know that I have a great ROAR and I am a great lion.

I think that Mrs. Puckett should be 2010 Teacher of the Year because she is always there for her students.

M.V.O.
Ammon Elementary third grade student.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Mrs. Puckett! Glad to see everyone else is finding out what we already know!

    ReplyDelete